From bestselling authors Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy, Survival Medicine is the ultimate handbook for situations that require creativity when it comes to administering first aid. It assumes that no hospital or doctor is available in the aftermath of a catastrophic event. This book will give you the tools to handle injuries to illness in any circumstance and is an essential part of a reference library.
Included are topics like:
- Natural remedies: essential oils, the medicinal garden
- Hygiene-related medical issues: lice, ticks, and worms
- Wildfire preparedness, tornado preparedness, hurricane preparedness,earthquake preparedness
- Allergic reactions: asthma, poison ivy, oak, and sumac
- Radiation sickness
- Dislocations, fractures, amputation
- Heart disease and chest pain
6" x 9"
Item Number 45080 - MSRP $16.95